Cuándo/Dónde -- When/Where -- Wann/Wo

October -> Zu Hause/En casa/At Home

domingo, 22 de mayo de 2011

Car Tour - Arthur's Pass

I took the car today and drove through the Arthur's Pass, really nice ride. Some $%"·$ guy stole my camera, I bought a new one, so maybe the pics are not so good anymore:

Some kind of parrot called Kea I met during one stop:

Nice view of a lake at the beginning of the pass:

A stream flowing through the mountains:

I was a bit tired of the intense travelling of the last days (don't think will get better with the car):

Nice view with the ruins of a castle on the left side (over the hill), maybe Amon Sul...?:

Reflection lake between the mountains (the day was great):

The pass with the mountain peaks:

Tomorrow plan to do the pancake rocks and drive towards the Franz Joseph Glacier, let's see...

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Dave,
    got tu mesaje.
    To hell with the thieves.
    The pictures are o.k. anyway.
    Right now we are very busy planning improvements of the piso.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Can't be my Pass... Wasn't there o.0
    Lovely pics of Darth Vader though.

    Take care

    Artur

    ResponderEliminar