Cuándo/Dónde -- When/Where -- Wann/Wo

October -> Zu Hause/En casa/At Home

martes, 1 de febrero de 2011

Irkutsk

Soo, Irkutsk has been great so far, the place is ok, but I got to know some great people...

Sun rise in Irkutsk:
 River in the morning:
 Siberian House:
 Siberian Kindergarden (das ist für dich Schätzle):
 I just liked this pic:
 Irkutsk center:
 Nice church in Irkutsk:
 Love locks in Irkustk:
 Theme ice sculptures:
 Bob (Australia) and me, really cool guy, and he knows in Tettnang!!:
 Just drunk people, don't pay attention:
 Som, the common pic of myself in some hostel (Chrystoph, I love the idea!!):
 Panorama of view of the river from Irkutsk (if you look deeper, there is a train in the background...):

And today... I was so hangover I stayed at the city and cooked paella:
My friend Max at his place (he sent me the pic):
 The nicest siberian house in Irkutsk:
 Paella time!:

And today  Baikal Lake!
 Cool ice formations in the water:
 A tree!!


 Evolution...
 Cig fish!:

 Pedro (Salamanca) and Doris:

 Next stop... MONGOLIA!! See you in the next entry

9 comentarios:

  1. habe ich das richtig verstanden Bob kennt Tettnang ! Wieder sehr schöne Bilder, die Eisskulpturen sind klasse.wie man sieht geht es Dir gut.
    Sei umarmt.
    Herzlichst
    Gudrun

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hallo David,

    dein Blog ist wirklich toll! Wir freuen uns jeden Tag und warten gespannt auf neue Fotos und Geschichten über deine Reise.

    Viele liebe Grüße
    Kerstin & Marc und deine "3 Mädels"

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am getting addicted to this blog !!! More photographs please!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Gudrun,

    der Bob kennt Tettnang, er war dort irgendwann!! Sie sind ganz nette Leute.Mir geht es sehr gut, aber ich vermisse euch auch!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I want more evolution pictures, but remember that evolution is not progress... (Dawkins dixit) JAJAJAJA

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Buenas David,

    No veas acabo de ver lo de tu aventura :S:S

    Espero que te vaya bien, te seguiré por aquí para ir viendo tus hazaás ;p

    Abrigate!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi, Dadid,
    I wish you a nice trip to Ulan Bator.
    You remember when I mentioned Ulan Ude and Tschita? You just smiled and thought I was only making a joke!! You`ll see Ulan Ude at least.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Ulan Bator.... This sounds like you are going INTO THE WILD !!

    ResponderEliminar