Cuándo/Dónde -- When/Where -- Wann/Wo

October -> Zu Hause/En casa/At Home

sábado, 16 de abril de 2011

Cambodia's Forgotten Pictures

So, before Bangkok, some pictures I got from Uri and Enrica, which I believe are really worth it...

In a Khmer village (Uri, thanks for the pic, I love it):

The Ban Lung's 8 (wo wars du, Benni?):

Guy's talk at the waterfall:

- ...you can't pretend to do 80 km. in only 2 hours...
- Of course not, one would need a road for that...
(deep conversation...)

Exploded wheel from our bus, a woman paniqued and the smoke invaded us:

Rihannen trying to get the pic of a dolphin:

Uri did get it:

BBQ in Siem Reap:

With Enrica at the Coconut Shake place:

Angkor What?:

Alberto (the profi) and myself (the tourist), trying to get the Manthis: 

The LAST (now for sure) Angkor temple picture:

And now yes (I hope), next entry Bangkok!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario